10.1.0 (Release) - December 18, 2009
10.1.1 (Service Pack 1) - April 9, 2010
Activating or Updating your USB License Key
If you are licensing MicroSurvey inCAD for the first time, or if you are upgrading from MicroSurvey inCAD 2006 or previous or MicroSurvey CAD 2005 or previous, you will need to activate your new USB License Key using the USB License Manager program on a computer with internet access.
If you are upgrading from MicroSurvey CAD 2008 or newer, you will need to update your existing USB License Key using the USB License Manager program on a computer with internet access.
MicroSurvey CAD and MicroSurvey inCAD use the same license, so a key activated for MicroSurvey CAD 2010 10.1.0 will work with MicroSurvey inCAD 2010 10.1.0 or 10.1.1. Think of them as the same program, one running in the AutoCAD engine and one running in the IntelliCAD engine.
A copy of the USB License Manager program is automatically installed with MicroSurvey inCAD 2010, or it can be or downloaded from our online Helpdesk system and installed separately onto another computer which has internet access.
Please refer to the following topic for detailed instructions about activating or updating your key.
You might not be required to update your USB key to run certain MicroSurvey inCAD Service Pack updates. For a detailed explanation of MicroSurvey's Maintenance Subscription Support Plan (MSSP) program, and how we use product version numbers and USB keys, you can can refer to the following online article.
If your Maintenance Subscription has not yet expired, you can use the USB License Manager to update your key to work with the most current version. You can confirm the expiry date for the MSSP by going to the About screen found in the Help menu. Each USB License Key has its own maintenance subscription plan, so if you have multiple keys it is possible that they may each have a different expiry date. If your MSSP has expired, you can phone us at 1-800-668-3312 to renew it. Without a current maintenance subscription plan, you will not be able to update your key to work with the new version.
MicroSurvey Transfer Program for FieldGenius Users
FieldGenius users need to download a copy of the MicroSurvey Transfer program to simplify the process of transferring FieldGenius projects between your data collector and MicroSurvey inCAD 2010.
If you have a copy of MicroSurvey Transfer already installed from use with a previous version of MicroSurvey CAD or inCAD, you will need to update it to recognize MicroSurvey inCAD in2010. Previous versions of MicroSurvey Transfer will NOT show MicroSurvey inCAD 2010 as a sync option in the Options screen.
MicroSurvey Transfer can be downloaded from our online Helpdesk system.
Note: A copy of Microsoft ActiveSync (for Windows XP or earlier) or Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center (for Windows Vista or newer) must be installed before MicroSurvey Transfer can be installed. Both can be downloaded free from Microsoft.
MicroSurvey License Server for Network License Users
Users who have purchased a network license will need to install a copy of the MicroSurvey Network License software.
If you have purchased a Network License and are setting it up for the first time, you can download the Network License Server application from our online Helpdesk system.
The MicroSurvey Network License Server program has not changed since MicroSurvey CAD 2008 8.0.0. This is only necessary for users who are setting up a MicroSurvey CAD/inCAD 2008 or newer network license for the first time.
Note: You will be required to enter a password in order to install the Network License Server.
MicroSurvey inCAD 2010 is compatible with 32-bit versions of AutoCAD® 2009 (including Civil, Civil 3D and Map 3D) and 32-bit or 64-bit versions of AutoCAD® 2010 (including Civil, Civil 3D and Map 3D), installed in a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows.
AutoCAD 2009 requires Windows XP or Windows Vista. AutoCAD 2010 requires Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1, or Windows 7. Further AutoCAD system requirement details are available here: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/System-requirements-for-AutoCAD.html.
MicroSurvey inCAD 2010 does not have any requirements above and beyond what is required by your AutoCAD® software.
To register the program you must have a free USB port to connect the USB License Key, or a network connection to a server computer with a free USB port to connect the USB Floating Network License Key.
Windows Vista & Windows 7 Users
Vista/7 - Run as Administrator
You must run the program with "Elevated Admininstrator" privileges, even if you are already logged in with "Administrator" access on the computer.
To accomplish this, once the program is finished installing do the following:
- Right click on one of the MicroSurvey inCAD 2010 icon.
- Choose "Properties"
- Click in the "Run As Administrator" checkbox, so that it shows a checkmark.
- Press OK to close the Properties dialog.
- Repeat for all other inCAD 2010 shortcuts on your Desktop and in your Start Menu.
Vista/7 - What's This? Help
If you wish to use the MicroSurvey inCAD "What's This? Help" feature, you will need to download and install an update from Microsoft. Please refer to the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article for more information.
Please note, that the main MicroSurvey inCAD Help file will work without this update.
Vista/7 - Help Movies
To play the MicroSurvey inCAD 2010 help movies, you may need to open up the Help file by going to Start | Programs | MicroSurvey | inCAD 2010 for AutoCAD yyyy | Help. If you open the help file from within MicroSurvey inCAD's MsTools pulldown menu, then the User Access Control system will sometimes prevent the help file viewer from launching the movie player.
Frequently Asked Questions
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions and Tips for New Users, please visit the MicroSurvey inCAD 2010 Frequently Asked Questions topic in our online helpdesk.
For information on upgrading from inCAD 2006, please visit the MicroSurvey inCAD 2010 Upgrade Notes topic in our online helpdesk.
For a list of known issues please visit the MicroSurvey inCAD 2010 Known Issues topic in our online helpdesk.
MicroSurvey inCAD 2010 includes the following new features. These are all new features since inCAD 2006, but most of these are currently available in MicroSurvey CAD 2010.
- Includes both the AutoCAD and IntelliCAD versions
MicroSurvey is now offering flexibility in how you use our Desktop Applications. You can choose to run the AutoCAD version or the IntelliCAD version. Licenses for MicroSurvey CAD will now run inCAD and inCAD licenses will run MicroSurvey CAD standalone licenses.
- USB Licensing (Standalone)
MicroSurvey inCAD is now activated by using a USB License Key. USB License Keys make MicroSurvey inCAD more portable for companies who need flexibility in where and when their software is used. All activation is done over the internet, no more calling or faxing us for software passwords.
- USB Licensing (Server)
New for inCAD is the MicroSurvey USB License Server. The License Server is perfect for organizations that want to have a network license system for MicroSurvey inCAD.
- Faster Importing and Processing
Many of the routines you use on a daily basis have been sped up. Importing ASCII files, processing measurement files, and importing FieldGenius projects is on average 25% faster.
- Feature File Support
You can now add, edit and view point feature data. If feature data is collected using FieldGenius, the feature files will automatically import back into MicroSurvey inCAD.
- LDD / Civil 3D Database support
You can now import and export points to and from LDD and Civil 3D database files.
- Alphanumeric Support
MicroSurvey inCAD now has full alphanumeric point name support. Give your point names more relevant meaning such as STK1, or RP1, or CHK1.
- Standardized Database
New is a standardized database (DBF) format for all databases created by MicroSurvey inCAD. The new database format is quicker, more stable, and more compact than previous versions.
- Compressed Database
The main project database is now automatically compressed when you close your project. On average, the new compressed database is 90% smaller in size compared to previous versions. The new database has a “msz” extension. You can open older MicroSurvey inCAD projects, but you cannot convert MicroSurvey inCAD 2010 databases to older formats such as the "msd" file from 2004/2006.
- Traverse Coordination (Northing / Easting Only)
This new option will compute the horizontal position using a scaled distance which is derived by applying the input scale factor to the distances stored in the traverse file. However, the elevation will be computed using the raw (un-scaled) distance.
- Rich Text Log File Editor
Included in MicroSurvey inCAD is an updated log file editor and viewer. Record all your notes regarding your project using the Log File command.
- FieldGenius Raw File Encryption Support
MicroSurvey inCAD now includes the ability to decrypt FieldGenius encrypted raw files.
- Active Coordinate Editor
- Multiple Coordinate Systems
The Active Coordinate Editor can be configured to display your point coordinates as transformed into up to 2 cartesian systems and 2 geodetic system.
- Draw Coordinate Tables
Create coordinate tables and/or coordinate conversion tables in your drawing by selecting the columns and rows you want to include from the Active Coordinate Editor.
- Input/Output Scale Factors
- Input Scale Factor works with All Commands
The Input Scale Factor specified in the General Configuration Options screen can now be applied to ALL distance inputs in the program, by specifying an "s" (for scale) suffix after the distance, for example 100s or 100S. Scaling was previously limited to only the MicroSurvey commands, but now also works with all CAD drawing, modification, and settings commands. Use the s suffix anywhere you can enter distances, including at the command line, in dialog boxes, and even when typing coordinate values like "100s,100s".
- Inverse between Input Scale Factor and Output Scale Factor
The Input Scale Factor and Output Scale Factor fields on the General Configuration Options screen have been linked together, so you can now automatically set one as the inverse of the other with the press of a button.
- Copy Output Scale Factor to Distance Labeling Scale Factors
A new Scale Factors dialog lets you easily configure all scale factors (Input Scale factor, Output Scale Factor, and five Distance Labeling Scale Factors) in one screen with no calculations required.
- Automatic Blunder Detection
When your Input Scale Factor and Output Scale Factor values are not inverses of each other, or when the Output Scale Factor does not match your Distance Labeling Scale Factors, warning will appear to help you correct any potential issues.
- Scale Factor Check on FieldGenius/RAW/RW5 File Import
When importing a RAW or RW5 file (including FieldGenius projects), the scale factors specified in the RAW file and in the General Configuration Options screen will be compared as a validation check, and if they do not match a Scale Factor dialog (see above) appears to help you correct any potential issues.
- Scale Factor Setup on FieldGenius Export
When exporting a FieldGenius Project, a new option is available which will write the scale factor to the new project's raw file.
- LISP Programming Extensions
Four new Lisp routines are available for your custom programming needs. New commands: (get_output_scale_factor), (set_output_scale_factor x), (get_input_scale_factor), (set_input_scale_factor x).
- Geodetic Coordinate Conversions
- Remember Last Used Coordinate Systems
When selecting coordinate systems, the last used system will be remembered as a default and automatically selected again the next time you use the same command.
- Recently Used Coordinate Systems
When selecting coordinate systems, a list of your most recently used systems is available for quickly selecting your typical settings.
- LandXML Import/Export
- XML Import
A new XML Import command allows you to select any LandXML file to import the following data types from it: CgPoints (as Point Coordinates), PlanFeatures (as Smart Lines/Arcs), Parcels (as Lots), and Surfaces. New command: _LANDXML_IN
- XML Export
A new XML Export command allows you to write a LandXML file containing the following data types from your drawing: Point Coordinates (as CgPoints), Smart Lines/Arcs (as PlanFeatures), Lots and Blocks (as Parcels), Surfaces (as Surfaces). New commands: _LANDXML_OUT and _LANDXML_OUT_RANGE
A new XML Export command allows you to write a LandXML file containing the following data types from your drawing: Point Coordinates (as CgPoints), Alignments (as Alignments). New command: _WRITEXML
- 3D Polyline Utilities
- Insert Vertex
Insert one or more consecutive vertices in a 3D Polyline by selecting two adjacent vertices, such that new vertices will be inserted evenly between them with their elevations adjusted to fit a linear interpolation. New command: PEDIT_RI
- Delete Vertex
Delete one or more consecutive vertices in a 3D Polyline by selecting two vertices, such that all vertices between them will be removed. New command: _PEDIT_RD
- Interpolate Vertex
Interpolate one or more consecutive vertices in a 3D Polyline by selecting two vertices, such that all vertices between them will have their elevations adjusted to fit a linear interpolation. New command: PEDIT_RZ
- Lot Closures & Plan Check
- Pick Text Labels for Lot Closures / Plan Check
Check your plan by using the new "Pick" buttons on the Lot Closure dialog, to select line and curve labels for calculating a closure based on the text labels.
- Delete Lot Closures
A command is now available in the MsTools menu to delete existing Lot Closures from your drawing and database. New command: _MS_DEL_LOT_CLOSURE
- Lot Closure Dialog Improvements
The Lot Closure dialog was cleaned up and made easier to use. Specifically...
- The current entry field is now highlighted by a green box. This helps speed up keyboard entry when defining lots.
- All data fields now immediately appear after selecting "Line" or "Curve", previously you were required to press Enter or click OK to make the next option appear which was not intuitive.
- "Pick" buttons were added beside each distance and direction field, which allow you to select a text entity from your drawing to use for the lot definition.
- "Pick All" buttons were added beside the Line and Curve fields, which allow you to select multiple text entities from your drawing to use for the lot definition.
- "Swap" buttons were added beside each direction field, to reverse the direction of the currently displayed angle.
- The current leg is now temporarily shown on your drawing as soon as enough data has been defined for that leg so that it can be visually reviewed before advancing to the next leg and drawing it in.
- Removed Bearing/Azimuth and Feet/Metric controls, in favor of using the drawing's units settings as defined in the General Configuration Options dialog.
- Removed OK buttons, in favour of having all fields immediately visible on the dialog.
- Removed NW, NE, SW, SE quadrant bearing buttons, which users found confusing and unnecessary.
- Removed Zoom/Pan controls which were previously necessary for older CAD engines, in favour of using real-time pan and zoom from your mouse.
- Removed Current Coordinate text, which users found confusing and unnecessary. Current position is still indicated by an arrow icon in the drawing.
- Realigned similar options to make the dialog more intuitive.
- Spiral Curves
Horizontal Alignments can now be created with Curve-Spiral and Spiral-only curves. (This is in addition to the existing Spiral-Curve and Spiral-Curve-Spiral curves.)
- Road Templates by Grade
The Template Editor now allows for input of Grade values for each zone. (This is in addition to the previously required Height values).
- Complete Overhaul
There were so many fixes to the sewers commands, that it is practically a new feature. Sewers routines have not worked reliably for several versions.
- Network Layout Updates
Sewer networks are now updated automatically when a structure is deleted, to keep the lines flowing past the deleted structure.
- Sewer Browser Command
Our new Sewer Browser command lets you easily work with multiple network layouts. New command: _SEWERBROWSE
- Query Structure Command
Our new Query Structure command lets you see information about any structures in your network. New command: _QUERYSTRC
- Traverse Data
- Show Traverse Graphically
A new option in the Show Traverse command now allows lines to be drawn showing SK stake records.
- Detect Invalid Records on Import
When importing a RAW or RW5 file (including FieldGenius projects), each line is verified that it contains the correct number of data fields. This is because importing some RAW files which contained invalid records could cause a crash (ie, LS records containing an HR but not an HI).
- Detect Current RAW File on Import
When importing FieldGenius projects containing multiple RAW files, the FieldGenius project's INI file is checked to detect the current raw file, and that is set as the current Traverse after import.
- Quick Posts & Symbol Librarian
- New Survey Libraries
Two new Automap Libraries, Survey-M1 (Metric) and Survey-I1 (Imperial) have been provided which include an improved description list and an improved default layering structure.
- Quick Posts with Wipeouts
New Quick Post blocks are included which use Wipeouts instead of a Trimming Radius to hide details behind/inside the blocks. You must load the new MSCAD_WIPEOUT.CSV AutoMAP Library instead of the default MSCAD.CSV AutoMAP Library to use the wipeout versions of the Quick Posts.
- Symbol Librarian Posts with Wipeouts
New Symbol Library blocks are included which use Wipeouts to hide details behind/inside the blocks.
- Misc Improvements
The ICI_AI and ICM_AI blocks (and their wipeout-version counterparts) were modified to remove extraneous points that were contained in the blocks.
- Pad Builder
Draw and edit pads directly within your current drawing by specifying edge lengths, turned angles, deflection angles, or double-offsets. This is different than the previously existing House Library commands which creates drawings in an external house library. New command: _BUILD_PAD (MsTools | Pad Builder)
- Offset Grid Lines
Easily offset Lines in your drawing by varying offset distances. This is similar to the existing _PARALLEL or _OFFSET command but is easier to use. New command: _MS_OFFSET (MsTools | Offset Grid Lines)
- Auto-Add Points to Gridline Intersections
Automatically compute points at the 3D intersection of selected Lines in your drawing. This is intended primarily for calculating points on grid lines, but it can be used in many situations. New command: _COORDINATE_GRID_LINES (MsTools | Coordinate Grid Lines)
- Query Angle between Two Lines
Calculates a 3-point inverse to determine the interior or exterior angle between two lines, and displayes the angle to you in both decimal degrees and degrees-minutes-seconds. New command: _MS_SHOW_ANGLE (MsCogo | 3-Point Inverse)
- Point Patterns
Create a custom library of point patterns to use for calculating multiple points in relation to other key points in your drawing. This is used primarily for applying Bolt Patterns onto columns, beams, etc. New command: _POINT_PATTERN (MsTools | Point Patterns)
- Online Update Notification
MicroSurvey inCAD now includes a "Check for Updates" feature, and inCAD is now configured to silently look for updates according to the preferences setup by the user. When an update is available the user will be notified. Updates are automatically downloaded and installed. New commands: _UPDATECHECK (Help | Check For Updates), _UPDATECHECK_CFG (Help | Auto Update Preferences)
- Layer States
Save and Restore Layer States in your drawing. A layer state contains a snapshot of the state of all layers in your drawing (including: On/Off, Frozen/Thawed, Locked/Unlocked, Color, Linetype, Lineweight) at that point in time, so that when loaded all of these layer settings get restored to the state they were in when that layer state was saved. If the layer state file is imported into a new drawing, it will automatically create the layers that are missing. New command: _LAYERSTATE (MsTools | Layer Control | Layer States)
- Normalize Raw Traverse Measurements
A new command is now available in the Active Traverse Editor, which will normalize Face 2 total station measurements to Face 1. This is necessary for users who want to perform a 3D Least Squares Adjustment. Improved command: _MS_EDIT_RAW_DATA (MsTraverse | Active Traverse Editor)
- Improved Stakeout
More intuitive dialog layout and workflow in the Stakeout command (_COMPUTE_STAKES, MsPoints | Stake Out Points), including...
- You can now specify any description for the computed stake points instead of the previous "FSTAKE" description.
- You can now specify zero offset distances to compute stake points directly on the line/arc.
- As each new stake point is computed, if a point already exists at the same position then you are now prompted for whether you to store the new point or not.
- Improved Auto-Add Points to Objects
Now works with Polylines, LWPolylines, and 3DPolylines. Improved command: _AUTOP (MsPoints | Auto-Add Points to Objects)
- Improved Mapping Grid
Improvements to the Mapping Grid command (_MAPPING_GRID, MsTools | Mapping Grid) including the following...
- Improved scaling of labels and "+" grid marks, and preview capabilities.
- New preview capabilities so you can see the grid before placing it in your drawing.
- Grid is now drawn onto a dedicated "MAPPING_GRID" layer (instead of the current layer).
- Improved Star*Net Exporter
We have made several improvements to the star*net exporter command (_STAR_NET_EXPORT, MsTraverse | Star Net Interface), which allows traverses from MicroSurvey inCAD to be adjusted in star*net more easily, including the following:
- Units and Order records are now added to header section.
- Date Processed note recorded in the header section.
- Directory and traverse file that the export is based on is recorded as a note in the header section.
- We do not record a C record for every setup anymore, only for the inital setup points.
- FieldGenius Multiset backsight measurements are now exported as DV records.
- FieldGenius Multiset foresight measurements are now exported as M records.
- Angle format in the DAT file now uses the Starnet notation of degress-minutes-seconds. For example angles will look like: 90-00-34.55 instead of 90.003455
- Distances are now displayed in the DAT file to four decimal places.
- Undefined distances in DV and M records are now exported as ? instead of 0.0000.
- Fixed odd behaviour when selecting the DAT file export directory. It would always default to C:\Star
- Exported DAT file is automatically opened in Notepad after export for review.
- RPN Calculator
- An RPN Calculator is available to assist you with any manual calculations.
- The RPN Calculator can now be launched as its own separate command, or directly from any numeric field in any other MicroSurvey command.
- Easy-to-use stack based interface similar to the popular HP48 calculator.
- Calculate with numbers, distances, angles, bearings, azimuths
- Convert distances automatically between Meters, Feet, and US Survey Feet
- Convert angles autimatically between Decimal Degrees, Degrees-Minutes-Seconds, Radians, Grads/Grades/Gradians/Gons
- Easily add or subtract angles to Azimuth or Bearing directions
- New command: _CALC (MsTools | RPN Calculator)
- Improved commands: Calculator is available directly from hundreds of MicroSurvey commands
- Photo Notes
- Supports the new "Photo Notes" feature in FieldGenius 2010, whereby photographs can be taken in the field using the new Nautiz X7 data collector and attached directly to your points database.
- Any Photo Notes taken with FieldGenius 2010 will be automatically imported into your project database.
- View or Delete your Photo Notes directly from the Store/Edit Points dialog, or from the Active Coordinate Editor.
- Improved command: _SYNCWIZARD (MsTraverse | FieldGenius SyncWizard)
- Improved command: _EDITP (MsPoints | Store & Edit Points)
- Improved command: _COORDEDIT (MsPoints | Active Coordinate Editor)
- Includes both the IntelliCAD and AutoCAD versions
- MicroSurvey is now offering flexibility in how you use our Desktop Applications. You can choose to run the IntelliCAD version (MicroSurvey CAD 2010) or the AutoCAD version (MicroSurvey inCAD 2010). Licenses for MicroSurvey CAD will now run inCAD and inCAD licenses will run MicroSurvey CAD.
- This affects Standard and Premium licenses only, there is no inCAD Basic.
- For more information on MicroSurvey CAD please visit http://www.microsurvey.com/products/mscad
- For more information on MicroSurvey inCAD please visit http://www.microsurvey.com/products/incad
- 64-bit Support. MicroSurvey inCAD 2010 SP1 adds support for 64-bit versions of AutoCAD® 2010.
- inCAD 2010 for AutoCAD® 2010 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- inCAD 2010 for AutoCAD® Civil 2010 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- inCAD 2010 for AutoCAD® Civil 3D 2010 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- inCAD 2010 for AutoCAD® Map 3D 2010 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- inCAD 2010 for AutoCAD® 2009 (32-bit only)
- inCAD 2010 for AutoCAD® Civil 2009 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- inCAD 2010 for AutoCAD® Civil 3D 2009 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- inCAD 2010 for AutoCAD® Map 3D 2009 (32-bit only)
- 3D Curves
- Draw new 3D Curves (3D Polylines with interpolated vertices) by picking points on the curve.
- Toggle between straight and curvey segments while drawing complex 3D linework.
- Convert existing 3D Polylines with straight segments to 3D Curves.
- New command: _3DCURVE
- inCAD Startup
-  A crash could occur on startup while adding inCAD to the AutoCAD® support paths, if the existing support paths contain a percentage sign.
-  A crash could occur on startup while adding inCAD to the AutoCAD® support paths, if the existing support paths are longer than expected.
-  The Project Manager dialog now appears by default when inCAD is launched.
-  A brief delay was added to the Project Manager before the Open and New buttons can be used, to prevent their use before AutoCAD® has completely loaded.
-  The MicroSurvey General Configuration Options dialog (Units and Scale settings) now appears the first time you save an untitled drawing, for example the "Drawing1" file opened automatically on startup, or any drawing created using the AutoCAD® NEW command.
- AutoCAD Integration
-  A crash could occur when using the AutoCAD® INSERT command while inCAD is loaded.
-  A crash could occur when using the AutoCAD® QSAVE command while inCAD is loaded.
-  Various files were moved for improved compatibility with Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Surface Modeling
-  A crash could occur when extracting cross sections, if the surface name contained a space.
-  The "Enable Range" contour configuration option checkbox behaviour was backwards, making it confusing to set the Minimum and Maximum values.
-  The "Densify Step Size" extraction option had a display issue making the Auto vs Size options confusing to select.
- Active Coordinate Editor
-  A crash could occur when using the Change Selection Layer command via the Active Coordinate Editor, if the specified layer does not exist.
-  A crash could occur when using the Renumber Selected Points command via the Active Coordinate Editor.
-  A crash could occur when using the Remove Points from DTM command via the Active Coordinate Editor.
-  A crash could occur when using the Remove Points from DTM command via the Active Coordinate Editor while the Surface Operations dialog is open.
-  A crash could occur when opening the Active Coordinate Editor.
- RPN Calculator
-  Any values left on the stack are now saved and automatically restored when the calculator is opened.
- [xxxx] Some dialogs were missing the RPN Calculator functionality.
- Lot Closures
-  The "pick" buttons for selecting bearing/azimuth labels when defining a lot closure did not work if the degrees sign was %%D instead of %%d.
- Other Fixes
- [xxxx] Various broken Help buttons throughout the program have been corrected.
- [xxxx] Various spelling errors throughout the program have been corrected.