MicroSurvey is pleased to announce the release of MicroSurvey inCAD 2013. This latest version of MicroSurvey inCAD – built for surveyors, contractors and engineers – supports the latest Autodesk® products including AutoCAD® 2013, AutoCAD Civil 3D™ 2013, and AutoCAD Map 3D™ 2013.
MicroSurvey CAD and MicroSurvey inCAD are licensed together, giving users the flexibility to run either MicroSurvey inCAD (an addon to the latest Autodesk AutoCAD platforms) or MicroSurvey CAD (including the latest IntelliCAD) with a single license. One license, two products, maximum flexibility!
MicroSurvey offers free trial versions for all of its major software – download MicroSurvey embeddedCAD 2013 today!
Click here to view the complete MicroSurvey inCAD 2013 Release Notes.
- AutoCAD® 2013 Support
- MicroSurvey inCAD 2013 supports the AutoCAD 2013 engine, including 32-bit and 64-bit versions of AutoCAD 2013, AutoCAD Civil 3D™ 2013, and AutoCAD Map 3D™ 2013.
- Import Improvements
- When importing a FieldGenius or TDS raw file containing GK (GPS stakeout) records, they are now imported into the traverse file.
- When recoordinating a traverse file, an Abort option is now available on the point protection dialog.
- When importing an ASCII coordinate file, an Abort option is now available on the point protection dialog.
- List Unused Points in Range
- The List Unused Points command has a new option to specify a point range for your search.
- Select MsPoints | List Points (Used and Unused) | List Unused Points, or type LIST_UNUSED at the command line.
- Import Leica DBX
- A new Import Leica DBX command is available to import points, linework, and raw TPS/GPS data directly from your Leica DBX databases.
- Select MsTraverse | Read Collector Files In | Leica DBX from the menus, or type DBXIN at the command line.
- Ladder Table Report
- Write a ladder table report showing station and offset values for selected points in a ladder format.
- Select MsTools | Print/Edit/View Reports | Ladder Table from the menus, or type LADDER_TABLE at the command line.
- [D4856] Database - database reactors do not start when a drawing is created via the NEW command, so there is no link between the drawing and database.
- [D2779] Linework - moving a survey line removes its bearing and distance labels from the database.
- [D5124] Linework - drawing a dimension associated to a survey line can cause it to be removed from the database.
Download MicroSurvey inCAD 2013
Download MicroSurvey inCAD 2013 for AutoCAD 2013
Existing MicroSurvey inCAD users with a current (non-expired) maintenance plan must use the USB License Manager application to update their USB License Key(s) before this version can be run. If your maintenance plan has expired, please call MicroSurvey Software Inc. at 1-800-668-3312 or 1-250-707-0000 or contact your local MicroSurvey dealer to renew it.
MicroSurvey inCAD 2013 can also be run in a 30-day, fully functional trial version for demonstration purposes.
Download Supporting Applications
MicroSurvey Transfer (free add-on for FieldGenius users, requires Microsoft ActiveSync or Windows Mobile Device Center):
MicroSurvey USB License Manager (included in the full install):
MicroSurvey USB Network License Server (requires a password to install, must be purchased separately):