FieldGenius now supports the Lithuanian Geoid model.
This geoid model isn't installed with FieldGenius and must be copied manually onto each data collector you need Geoid corrected elevations.
Steps to Install:
- Download and unzip the Lithuania.byn file from our website and save it to your computer.
- Connect your data collector to your computer and find the location where FieldGenius is stored. You will be able to find the Mapping folder in the MicroSurvey Fieldgenius\Programs\Mapping folder.
- Copy the Lithuania.byn file from your computer into the MicroSurvey Fieldgenius\Programs\Mapping directory on the data collector.
Steps to Use Lithuania.byn as a Geoid File.
- When you define your coordinate system in FieldGenius, you can set the Vertical System to Lithuania.byn
- From the Main Menu | Settings | Coordinate Systems change the Vertical Systems to Lithuania.byn.
- Your GPS derived coordinates will now have orthometric heights derived from the Lithuania geoid model.